Are you an experienced Public Sector procurement professional and looking for a new role in 2019? We are currently supporting a Public Sector client based in Salford, Greater Manchester, who are looking to appoint 2 experienced Procurements Managers for permanent roles based with a total package of £42,000 on offer.
This role will be reporting directly in to the Director of Procurement and the successful candidate will be responsible for working with the Strategic Procurement & Commissioning Support Team, other key internal stakeholders and crucially our customers clients to ensure procurement activities are optimised and delivered in a professional, safe and efficient manner.
Additional Responsibilities include:
- Autonomously managing health related procurement projects from end to end supported by the relevant legal procurement rules and regulations (OJEU and PCR)
- Developing contract documentation including finance schedules, outcomes and incentivisation framework
- Delivering training, workshops and presentations, including evaluation methodology and mobilisation support to internal and external client
- Work with the wider commissioner and strategic sourcing procurement teams to support their projects with robust financial decision making and evidence.
- Influence internal stakeholders to ensure procurement strategy aligns with best practise and legislative compliance and ensure continuous improvement to methods of working, processes and maintain legislative compliance
- Ideally CIPS qualified or equivalent (experience or qualifications)
- Strong understanding of Public Sector procurements – NHS experience is beneficial but is not required
- Previous experience in a similar procurement role in the Public Sector
- Understanding of OJEU and PCR regulations and full end to end procurement processes
- Experience of dealing with complex negotiations on prices and contract terms to deliver savings and commercial value
- Strong stakeholder management skills and ability to interact and set strategies