We are working with a Public Sector, NHS, client based in the North West and require experienced Public Sector Procurement professionals for a number of Consultancy requirements we have in 2019 onwards. These roles are for a minimum of 6-months and are based around the North West with flexibility to work from home. These roles are OUTSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of £400 on offer.
Candidates applying must have the following experience:
- CIPS qualified or equivalent qualifications and/or experience
- Hands on experience of running end to end procurements in the Public Sector – ideally in the NHS
- Public Sector and European procurement knowledge and experience including negotiation skills, strategic sourcing methodologies, supply chain, contract law and dispute resolution processes.
- Ability to work as part of a team and in isolation
- Strong stakeholder management skills.