We are supporting a niche, fast growing, Procurement Consultancy based in London who are looking to appoint a Procurement Analyst on a permanent contract with a salary of up to £45,000 plus benefits on offer. This is an exciting role that will expose the successful candidate to working face to face with some of the biggest companies in the UK and internationally as well as providing flexibility to work from home and at our clients offices in Central London.
This role will also require travel throughout London, occasional travel throughout the UK and Internationally. Your role will focus on cost-analysis as well as researching, structuring and solving complex analytical problems. You will look to use existing skills obtained relating to Data Analysis and/or Procurement to deliver a range of support for our clients customers, working with a mixture of internal resource (i.e. Procurement Consultants) you will be tasked with analysing and presenting data to help make informed decisions to help reduce costs and/or improve processes and you will be required to present this information to key stakeholders for both our client and their customers when required. You will be upskilled, on the job, by expert consultants and will support the preparation of presentations and reports via PowerPoint. The successful candidate will see their role split between client-facing, on-site work, and work in the Head Office and occasionally Home Based (i.e. 1 day per week).
Candidates applying MUST HAVE the following experience:
- Ideally 2-3 years’ experience in Data Analytics or Procurement
- Educated to a degree level is required
- Strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Strong presentations skills – both creating and presenting using PowerPoint
- Advanced knowledge of analytical tools and programmes (Excel, Access, MySQL etc.) and solid knowledge of the Office suite
- Ability to and comfortable with traveling for work