Our client is looking for a sales coordinator as it experiences rapid growth to both support the field sales team and progress new business leads in an efficient and professional manner.
This is an internal coordinator and new business role, with an opportunity to grow with the business.
The main purpose of this role is;
- Sales CRM management.
- First point of contact for sales leads and progressing suitable opportunities to close.
- Facilitating Sales pipeline effectiveness
- Supporting Field Sales team
The Coordinator will work with the sales & management team in the development of the CRM and associated processes, and then oversea the on-going effectiveness of the CRM.
The Coordinator will gather Sales Leads from all channels and re-direct them as appropriate. The Coordinator themselves will progress transactional opportunities to close. The role holder will be the primary point of contact throughout the sales process. The role will require a sound understanding of our clients service offering, and sales objections and work with Partnership Managers to ensure the highest level of conversion is achieved.
- Accountable for the end to end onboarding of transactional prospective buying authorities
- Ensure an in-depth understanding of the clients current and future needs
- Provide professional knowledge and expertise to guide new Buyers through the onboarding process
- Ensure all internal and external stakeholders are fully informed on all aspects relating to a new Buyer
- Help build out & then update of CRM system as appropriate
- Contribute to creation and maintenance of sales dashboards to report on sales performance
- Facilitate conversations within sales and across departments to leverage things we do well and remove things we do not do well throughout the sales onboarding process
- An ability to understand cultural ways or working and adapt accordingly
- Excellent commercial awareness, business acumen, analytical and numerate
- Able to work in a collaborative manner with a range of colleagues and direct reports
- Change management skills and implementing new ways of working
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation communication skills with an ability to influence and persuade others effectively
- Well organised, self-starter with a planned and structured approach to project delivery
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to engage at all levels and establish credibility with peers and senior leaders
- Able to multi-task across a number of disciplines, plan and prioritise workload
- A strong desire and ability to develop self and others
- Ability to make decisions, problems solve and take a pro-active approach to work
- A focused and positive attitude with a strong desire for new experiences and responsibility – eager to develop consulting & professional skills
- Proven time management, prioritisation skills and meeting deadlines
- An ability to make decisions, problem-solve and take a pro-active approach
- Drive and self-motivation with a focused, engaging and positive attitude
- Ability to work in a team, as well as independently
- Experience of working within a structured project management framework
- Public sector experience