We are working with a Public Sector client based in Warrington who have an urgent requirement which has an immediate start in place. This role is a 6 month contract (plus potential extension) and OUTSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of £400 on offer. The successful candidate must be available to start work in on or before the 25th June 2018.
Key Tasks / Deliverables:
- Sourcing and procurement role – drafting and producing Invitation to Tender documents and contract schedules based on information provided from the Business Units and working with specified Crown Commercial Service templates.
- Further Competition lead – acting as the key interface between allocated business unit(s), identifying and reporting issues and responsible for resolution for the Further Competition activity candidate is allocated to.
- Developing evaluation award criteria and qualitative evaluation questions in accordance with Public Contract Regulations.
- Coordination of procurement activities i.e. market engagement events, site visits, tender clarification processes, evaluation preparation and training, facilitating evaluation moderation and consensus panels, post bid clarifications.
Key Skills Required:
- Good stakeholder, interpersonal, influencing, communication and organisational skills delivering successful outcomes to an aggressive and challenging procurement timetable.
- Candidates must have experience of working with a wide-range of stakeholders with competing/conflicting requirements and having the ability to find workable commercial solutions that will satisfy all parties.
- Experience in a similar role in the Public Sector - specific FM experience is not required but would be ideal