We have a Public Sector client based in Corsham who are looking for an Interim QEC Project Manager on an 11 month contract. This role is INSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of £540 On offer. The successful candidate will be required to hold or undergo SC Clearance if successful.
Key Tasks & Deliverables:
- Manging the delivery of both VRTX and Large plus nodes to Portsdown Technology Park (PTP) to enable essential testing to be undertaken, prior to being implemented to the Carrier Platform.
- Managing the delivery of non-discretionary QEC applications to PTP and ensure they are on boarded in preparation for testing.
- Managing a project to look at re-use of UAD’s on QEC, this project is looking where money and time can be saved.
- The generation of all project Management Information (MI) to meet Programme, ISS and external stakeholder MI needs.
- Leading on the stakeholder management within the QEC project.
- Good people and communication skills,
- Ability to work well within a diverse team,
- Be able to deliver at pace,
- Project Manage all aspects of specific work packages,
- Working with stakeholders to ensure Design; Delivery; Technical Build; testing; MI requirements are managed and delivered to date and time.
- Completion of detailed plan for the medium term including MSP; Resources; costs.
- Completion of the detailed design phase to time and quality; working with the Design team to secure stakeholder sign-off at all stages.
- Development of stakeholder relationship with suppliers; including preparation of joint plans; proposals and any design and build documentation.
- Completion of the high level plan through to Go Live and BAU handover.
- Experience in the delivery of projects; with particular emphasis on the management of suppliers and stakeholders. Experience of governance and risk control frameworks.
- Good planning and organisational skills. Strong leadership; people and communications skills.
- Possess strong analytical skills with a proven ability to persuade and influence senior decision.
Experience of working within the Defence sector, especially Maritime environment would be an advantage.