We are currently supporting a Public Sector client based in Salisbury who are looking for 4 NEC qualified Interim Project Managers on a contract that will run until the 31st December 2020. This role is INSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of £445 on offer. Candidates applying MUST HAVE SC Clearance in place and also be a UK/British National.
Key Tasks & Deliverables include:
- Management and delivery of plans to ensure all necessary preparation and execution tasks and dependencies are included.
- Ongoing management of those plans to achieve the delivery goals
- Work with key stakeholders to manage the deployment of all aspects of the project assigned to Identify and mitigate potential risks for delivery of products
- Operate as a full member of the team; supporting the Programme Director and other team members as directed Project Manage all aspects of specific work packages
- Working with stakeholders to ensure Design; Delivery; Technical Build; testing; MI requirements etc are managed and delivered to date and time
- Completion of detailed plan for the medium term including MSP; Resources; costs
- Completion of the detailed design phase to time and quality; working with the Design team to secure stakeholder sign-off at all stages.
- Development of stakeholder relationship with suppliers; including preparation of joint plans; proposals and any design and build documentation.
- Completion of the high level plan through to Go Live and BAU handover.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE the following experience:
- Experience in construction/infrastructure
- Good knowledge and understanding of Project Management
- Good stakeholder communication skills
- Project management qualification (PRINCE2/APMP/Agile)
- NEC qualification desirable (with good evidence of using it)