We have a Public Sector client based in Fareham who are looking for 2x Interim Project Co-ordinators on a 12 month contract. This role is INSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of £257.12 on offer. The successful candidate will be required to hold or undergo Security Clearance if successful.
Key Tasks & Deliverables:
- An Associate Project Manager is required to ensure that appropriate assistance and support is provided to enable the PM to undertake informed decisions on how to control the project.
- In doing this Associate Project Managers are expected to use their knowledge and skills to provide information which enables the PM to make informed decisions
- To act as first point of contact for internal requests relating to the project documentation, providing and/or coordinating information for corporate requirements.
- To maintain awareness of corporate and Departmental project management procedures, identifying necessary changes required in the control of projects where appropriate.
- To coordinate/assist in the planning and scheduling of project management requirements and reviews, liaising with all relevant project teams and customers.
- To apply corporate standards to maintenance of project documentation and information to provide taut control and availability of records in accordance with the Management System.
- To demonstrate knowledge and use of corporate systems.
- To monitor financial data, bringing forward issues for review, and propose way forward/mitigation, to enable accurate forecasting and financial control through accurate reporting.
- To plan, prepare and review project documentation, bringing forward issues arising for resolution and capturing lessons learned.
- To interface with other project teams, Functions (finance/commercial etc.) and Programmes Area.
- Understanding Project Management.
- Awareness of Financial Management - Budgeting and resource allocation.
- Commercial awareness
- Awareness of Risk Management.
- Use of Micosoft Applications must include Microsoft Project
- Use of sharepoint software.
- Understanding of the Defence and Security context.
- Understanding of Dstl’s business model.
- Understanding of the relevant Account environments.
- Understanding of the relevant programme and desired outcomes.
- Experience and comfort with using Project Web App