We have a Public Sector client based in Birmingham looking for an Interim Procurement Advisor on a contract that will run for 3 months. This role is INSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of £345 on offer.
Key Tasks and Deliverables:
The Insolvency Service is an Executive Agency of Department for Business, Energy & Industrial Strategy (BEIS) and the service provides a range of important public services and enforcement activities associated with and arising from personal and corporate insolvency and corporate misconduct.
The Insolvency Service is going through significant change and we are looking for a Performance and Improvement Manager to help the business implement a new P2P system including reviewing of current processes and management of status reports to ensure delivery of key projects whilst helping us create and develop improved working practices.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a Government Agency that is looking to create an environment and business process that delivers an exceptional customer focussed operation with Finance and Commercial and our P2 P process as the backbone to the operation.
Working to the Head of Contract Management, key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the introduction of a P2P system
- Development and maintenance of existing and future contract data including spend information and systems and performance reporting
- Reporting within the Insolvency Service, and to BEIS ensuring deadlines are met, and data is accurate.
- Mapping and reviewing procurement process and flows and identifying opportunities for CI
- Development and maintenance of procurement process, policy, and guidance documentation.
- Development and maintenance of procurement template documentation
- Contribute and input to commercial and procurement planning and strategy development.
- Line Management of Performance and Improvement processes to deliver an oversight and direction of procurement and Contract Management within the Agency
- Other tasks commensurate with the grade and function of the role.
- Familiarity with MI and Reporting
- Project Planning and Status reporting
- Development and Ownership of Procurement Policy, Guidance, and Documentation
- Change Processes
- Public sector Experience
- Procurement spend categorisation
- Public procurement legislation
- Understanding of Finance and Procurement Systems including implementation of P2P processes
- Changing and Improving
- Collaborating and Partnering
- Leading and Communicating
- Making Effective Decisions