We are currently supporting a niche Procurement Consultancy who are looking for a number of Interim Head of Procurements to provide Consultancy and Management support to their Private Sector clients, predominantly in London but in various locations also throughout the UK. These opportunities are OUTSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of £700 on offer.
Successful candidates will be assigned to and will work with companies ranging from innovative SME’s through to FTSE 100 companies to provide a variety of Procurement Consultancy support. You will be responsible for managing the relationship with assigned clients, manage internal and external resources assigned, managing specific spend categories you are assigned to and help develop procurement strategy, run end to end procurements and lead contract negotiations with suppliers.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE the following experience:
- MCIPS qualified, working towards or similar qualifications or experience
- Background in providing Procurement Consultancy services would be advantageous
- Strong background of working with a variety of Private Sector organisations in a Procurement and/or Category Management role
- Experience across a wide variety of Categories i.e. HR, ICT, Marketing, FM
- Track record of delivering savings on procurements delivered
- Ability to work in isolation and also manage a team
- Stakeholder management skills
- Strong experience of using PowerPoint