We have a Public Sector client based in Warwick looking for an Interim Head of Bid Management on a contract that will run until the 28th July 2018. This role is INSIDE IR35 on a maximum day rate of £375.
Key Tasks & Deliverables:
- The security and confidentiality of tenders within their possession throughout the procurement process. Taking part in a Qualitative Benchmarking exercise at the outset of evaluation.
- Understanding the tender responses.
- Using their expertise to qualitatively evaluate the proposals against pre-determined criteria (flagging up issues where ambiguities exist within individual proposals).
- Scoring and weighting proposals against pre-determined mechanisms.
- Completing relevant sections into an on-line form, including justification for their scores.
- Contributing to a moderating exercise for the Qualitative Tender Evaluation Panel on completion of evaluation, as required.
- Completing feedback which is constructive, succinct, relevant and beneficial to suppliers and relates specifically to the evaluation criteria published in the invitation to tender.
- Accomplished Bid Manager with a track record of leading winning propositions.
- Exceptional bid management and proposal writing with high level of attention to detail including wide scope proposals for complex initiatives to persuade others internally & externally to commit significant resources.
- Educated to MBA level or with equivalent experience of:
- Managing bids teams and leading a bid function
- Leading complex, high profile tender submissions
- Writing compelling and winning propositions.
- Knowledge & understanding of the implications of the NHS Forward View, Sustainability and Transformation Partnerships (STP) and other national relevant NHS Commissioning Experience.
- Excellent Bid Management skills, with the ability to lead, plan, develop and deliver complex bid responses.
- Experience of working in a healthcare environment with a competitive sales focus.
- Re-writes / edits responses from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from service lines and the wider Commercial Directorate.
- Significant proposal and tender response experience. Exceptional creative writing and proposal production skills.
- Excellent presentational skills.
- Effective workshop facilitation skills, with the ability to run strategy development, bid kick-off and pitch production sessions.
- Ability to lead storyboard sessions with bid / proposal team members and key stakeholders