We have a Public Sector client based in Central London looking for 4 Interim Commercial Managers on a 9 month contract. This role is INSIDE IR35 on a maximum day rate of £525.
Key Tasks & Deliverables:
- Lead lot level call off procurements with responsibility for all commercial activity involved in these from the new Prison Education Framework.
- Support prisons in using the new Dynamic Purchasing System. Managing a variety of call off procurements that deliver measurable value for customers.
- Comply with all Departmental controls relating to commercial practice and otherwise, including strict adherence to delegated authorities, and ensure that staff do the same.
- Support the operational contract managers to deliver and maintain their contract plans.
- Engage with stakeholders to develop procurement strategy and capture requirements.
- Procuring and/or managing high value, complex and important contracts in a complex environment;
- Working with complex contractual, financial and legal constructs;
- Managing relationships with stakeholders.
- Bravo eProcurement
Demonstrable Experience of:
- Project management;
- Stakeholder engagement;
- Presentation and drafting skills.