We are currently supporting a Private Sector organisation who are looking for an Interim Case Officer, on a 3 month contract (plus potential extension), to support one of their contracts based in Bristol. This role is OUTSIDE IR35 with a maximum day rate of £500 on offer. Candidates applying for this role MUST HAVE SC Clearance and availability to start in January 2020.
The successful candidate will be required to assist the design and assurance reviews of in scope design, development and delivery projects based on the interpretation of ICT and Information Assurance and Security Policy. The Case Officer shall complete assessments against JSP 604 (and other artefacts) for the capabilities, capturing the risks associated with and the impact of releasing the Defence ICT Capability onto the Network weighed against the benefits of the capability to the Business. The Case Officer shall assimilate the design and development information for the ICT services, systems and products in scope to understand the issues, risks and opportunities to the Defence Network and the associated ICT and Information Assurance and Security Policy. The Case Officer shall arrange and conduct periodic stakeholder meetings and associated capture and management of the information generated (meeting, decision and action records and information management within MODNet in agreed format. The Case Officer shall report to ISS Design (DIDA) on the state the Programme and the issues, risks and opportunities to the Defence Network arising.
Candidates applying for this role MUST HAVE the following experience:
- Land Environment Tactical Communication, Information Systems (LETacCIS)
- Background in C4ISR
- Dismounted Situational Awareness (DSA)
- Experience in Joint Common Remote Viewing Terminal (JCRVT) - a dismounted ISTAR viewing system.
- MTRC capability to test experience and assure system/services/software/processes changes.
- Capable of operating in a multi-vendor environment
- Background Test Scenarios Documents
- Risk Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Defence & Technology, MoD/Gov or Ex-Military experience