We have a Public Sector client based in Bristol looking for an Interim Business Case Writer on a contract that will run until April 2020. This role is INSIDE IR35 on a maximum day rate of £425.
Key Tasks & Deliverables:
- Identify, develop and embed best practice in Business Case writing within project teams.
- Support to mentor and develop project managers and project staff in the production of Business Cases.
- Provide hands-on support to project teams in the production of Business Cases including drafting, editing and staffing of Business Cases.
- Develop a single view of all Business Cases in production or anticipated within that can be effectively reported at project, programme and main board level.
- Produce an overarching Business Case development strategy and Business Case submission timetable.
- Work with project teams to ensure that robust and credible Business Cases are produced in accordance with the Business Case submission timetable.
- Provide hands-on support to project teams in producing Business Case development plans and ensure compliance with the Business Case development strategy.
- Working with the Quality Manager and other functional experts, conduct master classes in Business Case production and develop an up-skilling strategy for the improvement of Business Cases produced.
- Maintain and develop subject matter expertise through regular contact with approving authorities and other Business Case developers.
- Experience of working on Business Cases in the Public Sector
- Ideally holding active SC clearance