We are looking for an experienced, hardworking and well organised HR Recruitment Administrator to join our growing and successful recruitment department. This role will be Home Based with the successful candidate required to be based in Greater Manchester and ideally have experience in HR and / or Recruitment.
Key Tasks & Deliverables:
Apsiz have 3 key offerings which include; Procurement Consultancy, Bid Management Support and Recruitment Support. The role as HR Recruitment Administrator will expose you to a variety of requirements from all 3 offerings but with the key focus being on Recruitment in which we support our clients, both in the Private and Public Sector, with finding the best talent for Interim and Permanent vacancies for roles in Procurement, Supply Chain, Project Management, Programme Management and Bid Management.
Reporting to the Head of Recruitment you will support and be responsible for:
- Job Board Management – this will include pulling off client requirements and posting them onto the Apsiz website and various job boards and social media platforms such as LinkedIn and Twitter. You will also manage relationships on Apsiz’s behalf with Job Boards in order to get the best use and to reach the largest audience possible to help find the best talent for internal or external requirements.
- Website and Social Media – along with job posting you will be responsible for keeping the Apsiz website and social media platforms as accurate and up to date as possible to ensure all communications with Apsiz are consistent and reaching as large of an audience as possible.
- Application Tracking System (ATS) – ensuring the ATS is kept up to date and all records relating to any candidates or clients are updating when requested or are accurate from any updates providing by any internal or external communications received. Tasks will include new candidate registrations, updating preferences and contact details.
- Recruitment Process Support – supporting the Head of Recruitment with the selection (shortlisting), formatting and submission of any candidate CV’s to clients which will include; contacting candidates for relevant information to submit details, formatting CVs, arranging interviews, providing feedback and onboarding candidates who have been successful in securing a role through Apsiz.
- Contract & Account Management – you will be responsible for ensuring all contracts (both new and existing) are kept up to date and flagged for renewal where possible (plus issuing out renewals where required). Being a point of contact for both candidates and clients to discuss / raise any issues. This will also include updating on any changes to legislation that require contractual changes or notification to the Apsiz network.
- Experience in either HR or Recruitment (ideally 2 years or more experience)
- Experience of working in a fast-paced environment
- Great knowledge / use of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook etc.)
- Experience of using / updating an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn and grow with a company
- Great attention to detail
- Experience in Procurement and / or Bid Management would be very advantageous
- Excellent customer service skills (both verbal and written) to keep with the Apsiz values and quality of service