Due to continued success and growth we are looking to recruit for our specialist Executive Recruitment. This role will be crucial in helping to support a fast and growing area of the business helping to ensure continued delivery of results and quality of service is achieved for current and new clients and also will include business development and candidate/account management including other related day to day business activities which will be crucial to the delivery of services provided by Apsiz Services. Please note this role is a working from home / home based role but candidates must be based in Greater Manchester.
Key Tasks & Deliverables:
Reporting to the Head of Recruitment / Business Manager you will be responsible for supporting:
- Sourcing Support: helping to find suitable candidates for requirements Apsiz Services have been engaged to support. This will include assisting others members of the Executive Recruitment team and personal requirements engaged with
- ATS Maintenance: ensuring the ATS is kept up to date and all records relating to any candidates or clients are updating when requested or are accurate from any updates providing by any internal or external communications received. Tasks will include new candidate registrations, updating preferences and contact details.
- Recruitment Administration Support: supporting the creation of formatted CVs, proposals, contracts and overall support on the onboarding of candidates with our clients i.e. references etc. Support will also be required with ensuring contracts are issued and maintained for when renewals have been approved or need to be raised. You will be tasked with posting jobs and managing them when live on job boards. This will also include updating on any changes to legislation that require contractual changes or notification to the Apsiz network.
- Business Development: along with supporting our current and growing client needs you will also be required to support with developing your own business and ensuring you support the continued growth of the company overall.
- Wider Business Support: supporting other areas at the business at the request of the Hiring Manager as/when required.
- Experience of working in either HR, Recruitment and/or Business Development
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment
- Experience of using/managing/updating an Applicant Tracking System (ATS) or Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system
- Desire to grow with a company and gain a variety of skills
- Proven ability to work confidently across the Microsoft Office suite
- Self-motivated with a high level of attention to detail whilst maintaining a creative approach and offering solutions to benefit the company
- Experience with providing services in the Management Consultancy, Procurement & Supply Chain or Bid/Tender Management industry will be advantageous but is not required