We are currently supporting a Private Sector organisation, that provide services to the Public Sector, based in Greater Manchester who are looking for a Category Manager with experience in IT and/or Digital Services. This is a permanent opportunity with a total package range between £40,000 - 50,000 on offer.
You will be required to deliver a portfolio of projects on time and to expectations, be aware of national and marketplace developments to become a subject matter expert, consistently achieve value for money through effective sourcing of goods and/or services to ensure and maximise compliance to ensure procurements are in line with OJEU and PCR legislations.
Candidates applying MUST HAVE the following experience:
- MCIPS qualified, working towards or equivalent experience/qualifications
- Category Management experience relating to IT and/or Digital Services (experience of this in the Public Sector would be advantageous)
- Hands on experience of running an end to Procurements
- Understanding of OJEU and PCR regulations
- Strong stakeholder management skills with the ability to interact and set strategies