We have a Private Sector client based in London who are currently looking for an experienced Category Manager with a background in Professional Services to support work with a number of their key clients. This is a permanent role with a salary of up to £65,000 max. (depending on experience) on offer. Candidates applying for this role ideally are to be based in London but candidates willing to commute into London or throughout the UK will also be considered.
This exciting, hands on, role will expose you to work in a fast paced and innovate environment with work tasks including:
- Accountability for the end to end service provision of professional services projects
- Support and development of category strategies with some key Public Sector clients.
- Stakeholder management at a variety of levels
- Acting as a subject matter expert to provide advice and offer unique solutions to the client and their customers
- Experience of working in the Public Sector (ideally a mixture of Private and Public Sector experience)
- Experience of working on Professional Services, ICT or Outsourcing contracts
- MCIPS or working towards or equivalent
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Project Management skills, experience or qualifications (i.e. PRINCE2)
- Innovative, good problem solver and strong attention to detail