We are working with a Private Sector Consultancy who are looking for a Business Assistant on a permanent role based in Manchester City Centre. The Consultancy helps organisations overcome challenges they are facing covering over 100 organisations in both the Private and Public Sector.
Support the Business Manager to manage an efficient business support function including:
- Operate the company’s professional services software tool (Salesforce Kimble) to monitor employee timesheets and expenses submission, allocate Client payments and upload HSBC corporate card expenses onto interface run.
- Assist with Monthly Invoicing
- Produce Employee Expense reports for Reimbursement
- Check expenses receipts for accurate VAT recording
- Obtain Purchase Orders where required
- Monitor Accounts inbox and save Purchase Orders and Remittance Advices to various locations
- Maintain and update all information held for Associates including valid PI cover
- Raise Service Supply Agreements and Work Orders for Associates working on live projects
- Chase monthly for timely submission of invoices
- Setting up Sales Opportunities and bid teams on Kimble
- Make projects live when won and input agreed terms
- Raise Client Engagement Packs and ensure Client signs and returns promptly – report back any potential issues
- Annual Leave and Sickness monitoring and recording
- Maintain various employee benefit schemes including Buy & Sell of Annual Leave and Perkbox
- Organise IT equipment and Licences for new employees
- Deal with queries regarding company mobile phones and HSBC corporate cards
- General HR support as and when required
Administration and Office Management
- Assisting the team by formatting various documents.
- Production of Management Information for various frameworks.
- Booking of meeting rooms, hotels and organising lunch when required.
- Ordering and maintaining office stationery and supplies.
- General Filing
- Adhoc support for all areas of the business
- To support the Quality Assurance Manager in the management and maintenance of the ISO9001 standard and associated policies and processes
- To provide Q.A. support for documentation produced prior to submission to client – e.g. proof reading and formatting of reports and presentations
- To provide support to the Marketing team as required
§ Previous experience in a similar position is essential
§ Attention to detail and high level of accuracy is paramount
§ Ability to work using own initiative – self motivated
§ Work with others to tight deadlines
§ Excellent standard of written, oral and numeracy skills
§ Time management / prioritisation skills
§ Able to learn and understand new software packages e.g. Kimble
§ Competent in the use of Microsoft Office software including Word, Excel and Powerpoint
§ Demonstrate confidentiality concerning financial and employee matters
§ Firm, professional and diplomatic approach
§ Honest and trustworthy
§ Focus on quality and continual improvement
§ And finally, an ability to keep a sense of humour when under pressure!