We are working with a Private Sector Consultancy who are looking for a Business Analyst on a permanent role based in Manchester City Centre. The Consultancy helps organisations overcome challenges they are facing covering over 100 organisations in both the Private and Public Sector.
The Business Analyst is required to identify and explore opportunities for service and business improvements – as a result the ideal candidates will drive analysis, identification, prioritisation and implementation of improvements and efficiencies ensuring organisations achieves maximum value from services.
Key Tasks & Deliverables:
- Stakeholder management for on-boarding of systems to the client
- Lead on business process mapping activity
- Managing risks and issues through understanding of the ‘bigger picture’
- Manage change control for existing process maps.
- Adherence to agreed standards and principles.
- Carrying out all necessary research and understanding activities for the project to ascertain the impact on processes, products and services
- Identifying resources required for core team and wider cross functional team of subject matter experts required to complete analysis and requesting these through Project Manage
- Understanding infrastructure constraints and other constraints in what is likely to be a dynamic implementation plan ensuring problems are identified early and overcome intelligently
- Ensuring that all actions are done in a cost-effective manner to ensure that maximum benefit is delivered from the project
- Delivery to time and quality.
- Must have experience with using Microsoft BI
- Ability to demonstrate key work experience as a Business or Commercial Analyst
- Ideally experience in a similar role either in the Public Sector or in a Supply Chain focused role
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- Understand and have experience of the flow of systems
- Experience of working on a client site would be advantageous
- Understand and have experience of working with and managing Tier 1 and Tier 2 suppliers
- Ability to work collaboratively, sharing information appropriately and building supportive, trusting and professional relationships with all stakeholders internally and externally
Skills & Abilities:
- Agile Working: You will have the ability to work in a fast paced, evolving environment and utilise an iterative method and flexible approach to enable rapid delivery.
- Business Analysis: You will possess the ability to investigate, analyse, visualise, articulate and solve complex problems and concepts and make disciplined decisions based on available information.