Are you an experienced Bid / Tender Management professional looking for a new role? We are currently working with a Private Sector organisation who are looking to bring in an experienced Bid Writer to join their successful company. This is a permanent role with a maximum salary of up to £50,000.00 on offer with the option of the role being based in either the London or Hertfordshire office. This role is also suitable for those looking for more flexibility as the location of the preferred candidate can be kept flexible with the option to work from home and head in to either of the office locations 2-3 days per week.
Reporting into the Bid Manager you will be responsible for completion and management of responses to bids, proposals and tenders in close conjunction with other Bid Team members and organisation. The role will be primarily focused on preparing and producing responses across the health, social care and other developing niche markets served by the organisation to include bid responses as well as preparation of presentations, information request responses and supporting the needs of the business.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of Bid Writing or other Bid/Tender related roles
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience of supporting bids within either Health, Social Care or Recruitment industry
- Experience of reviewing and responding to both Private and Public Sector Bid/Tender opportunities
- APMP accreditation (at least Foundation level) or equivalent would be advantageous
- Highly motived with strong communication skills and capable of working in isolation or part of teams to manage multiple projects and deadlines