Are you an experienced Bid / Tender Management professional looking for a new role? We are currently working with a Private Sector organisation who are looking to bring in an experienced Bid Manager to join their successful company. This is a permanent role with a maximum salary of up to £50,000.00 on offer with the option of the role being based in either the London or Hertfordshire office. This role is also suitable for those looking for more flexibility as the location of the preferred candidate can be kept flexible with the option to work from home and head in to either of the office locations 2-3 days per week.
Reporting into the Bid Team Manager you will be responsible for the timely completion of detailed responses to bids, proposals, tenders and other response documents in close conjunction with other members of the Bid Team and Organisation. The role requires a keen attention to detail, an ability to take an analytical view on complex projects whilst applying good industry practice to work. The successful candidate will also be expected to be an expert in Bid Writing, and able to convey complex messages effectively to target audiences. They will also be required to liaise and coordinate input from all levels within the business, up to senior management and board level. Primarily focused on preparing and producing distinctive winning responses across the health, social care and other niche markets served, the Bid Manager will provide seamless support as the business requires, working alongside, supporting and overseeing Bid Coordinator colleagues and bid activity.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Bid/Tender Management role
- Experience of writing, editing and producing written pieces of work
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of Bid Writing and/or Management
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience of supporting bids within either Health, Social Care or Recruitment industry
- Experience of reviewing and responding to both Private and Public Sector Bid/Tender opportunities
- Ideally hold APMP accreditation (at least Foundation level) or equivalent
- Highly motived with strong communication skills and capable of working in isolation or part of teams to manage multiple projects and deadlines