Due to continued success and growth we are looking to recruit for our Bid Management offering and someone who can also support our overall day to day Business Management requirements (i.e. Marking/Social Media). This role will be crucial to the delivery of a new company website, marketing strategy/execution and will also include helping the company develop it’s business further through responding to bid/tender opportunities, business development and direct support/account management of current and new clients. Please note this role is a working from home / home based role but candidates must be based in Greater Manchester.
Key Tasks & Deliverables:
Reporting to the Head of Recruitment / Business Manager you will be responsible for supporting:
- Bid Writing & Identification: assisting the company and our clients with identifying and responding to private and public sector bid/tendering opportunities. This will include helping to plan and write responses and monitor sites such as Contracts Finder for new/relevant opportunities.
- Marketing & Social Media Support/Management: you will be responsible for producing and posting marketing material for the company and helping maintain the website and other social media channels i.e. LinkedIn and Twitter with new blog posts, news items, case studies etc.
- Business Development: along with supporting our current and growing client needs you will also be required to support with developing your own business and ensuring you support the continued growth of the company overall.
- Wider Business Support: supporting other areas at the business at the request of the Hiring Manager as/when required.
- Experience of working in either a Marketing, Bid/Tender or Business Development team
- Familiarity with the Bid/Tender process would be advantageous
- Experience of using WordPress would be advantageous
- Desire to grow with a company and gain a variety of skills
- Proven ability to work confidently across the Microsoft Office suite
- Self-motivated with a high level of attention to detail whilst maintaining a creative approach and offering solutions to benefit the company
- Experience with providing services in the Management Consultancy, Procurement & Supply Chain or Bid/Tender Management industry will be advantageous but is not required